Art Groups Hosting
Photographe: Chen Cohen
Beita hosts select groups of artists from various fields, who use the Beita space to meet and work, in order to develop content for the culture salon program.
Beita invites groups of Jerusalem based artists to be hosted at our space for a series of meetings where new content will be developed, with an emphasis on art, society, and city. At the end of the series, the members of the group will present their work in the Beita culture salon which will take place once every month, and will be open to the public.
The hosting program offers a work space, consulting meetings with the Beita staff, and publicity for the event through the Beita website and mailing lists.
Who is it for?
– Jerusalem based art groups (more than three participants) that require a meeting place and are looking for a performance platform
– Groups operating independently with a high level of professionalism
– Those with an affiliation to the issues of art-society-city
– Groups with the ability to self produce, including development and production costs.
– Active partners in the building of community relations, marketing and publicity.